We’re almost at the time of year once again where we will be hosting our annual Charity Golf Day, with the event taking place at Bolton Golf Club on Thursday 5 September – Shotgun Start at 1.00pm.
Hosted by Trustee and Wanderers Goal-scoring hero, John McGinlay the event is an incredibly popular one held at a prestigious venue. The event attracts attendees from across the business and golfing community.
Make sure to join us for a great day of golf at a superb course just five minutes or so from the University of Bolton Stadium. Doing so will support the Bolton Wanderers Community Trust and the work done in the community.
On arrival, make sure you stock up on energy for all that carting around the course, by eating a complimentary bacon roll – there will also be refreshments available in the club house throughout the afternoon.
There will be prizes and awards handed out, with two of the awards presented for the longest drive and nearest the pin.
After the Golf has taken place out on the course, all golfers will then have the opportunity to replenish with an evening buffet before the trophy presentation. The standard of Golf was high at last year’s event and there is sure to be a lot of competition between the teams for that sought after first place.
Host John McGinlay said: ‘The Community Trust Charity Golf Day is a terrific event and it is all in aid of a fantastic cause, supporting the brilliant work done in the Bolton community by the Trust.’
‘The standard of golf is usually good and it is great fun competing against one another on what is a superb course.’
‘I love being involved in this event and it would be great to see the level of popularity continue in the way it has in recent years. See you there in September!’
Interested in taking part in some way? See the prices below:
£350 for a 4-Ball team.
You can also sponsor a hole for £100 – that includes a branded flag of your choice!
With just one available, you can sponsor the event for under £1000, see the details below:
Allowing you the opportunity to associate your organisation with a charity at the Heart of the Community, the sole sponsor of the event will receive these fantastic benefits for just £995!
- Team entry of four for the Golf Day, including bacon rolls on arrival, golf, evening buffet and trophy presentation (normal value £350).
- Company logo and hyperlink on event page of the Bolton Wanderers Community Trust website.
- Sponsor a hole including branded flag (normal value £100).
- Opportunity to have a pull up banner in the function room throughout the day.
- Opportunity to distribute company literature to attendees on the tables at the event.
- Company logo on all promotional literature in relation to the event (letters to past and potential participants, posters, and e-shots).
- Acknowledgment pre and post event on our social media channels. We currently have a combined Facebook and Twitter following of 5,000 people.
- As well as this, all posts regarding the Golf Day event will be shared by the Bolton Wanderers Official accounts, with a following of around half-a-million followers across the different channels.
- Acknowledgement and thank you via speeches on the day. Photo and PR opportunities on the day also.
For further information please contact Mike Oliver, on 01204 375 733 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply to book your places on the event or to apply for the single sponsorship of the event, please fill in the attached form (below) and return by post to:
FAO: Mike Oliver, James House, Unit 36, Waters Meeting Industrial Estate, Britannia Way, Bolton, BL2 2HH