Bolton Wanderers Community Trust are today pleased to release their 2018 Impact Report, highlighting the outstanding work carried out by the charity over the 12 months.
Through sport and positive engagement the Community Trust provide quality experiences to the wider community, focusing on narrowing the gap of disadvantage in Health, Education, Disability and Inclusion.
- Winners of the North West Football Awards ‘Initiative of the Year’
- 2756 hours of free community sport delivered
- 342 disabled participants engaged with this year
- 780 children have taken part in our Wanderers Soccer School
- 23 young people have become volunteers with the Community Trust
View our impact report in full: HERE