Job Title: Office Administrator
Department: Bolton Wanderers Community Trust
Base: University of Bolton Stadium, Burden Way, Lostock, Bolton, BL6 6JW
Hours: 37.5 per week
Salary: Available upon application
Closing Date: Friday 1st February 2019
Interview Date: W/C Monday 11th February 2019
Responsible to: Business and Corporate Manager
Purpose of role: To assist in the day to day running of the Bolton Wanderers Community Trust office by providing administrative support.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Be an ambassador of BWCT giving excellent customer service at all times, portraying a professional image throughout each interaction.
• Assist with administrative duties and project related monitoring and evaluation systems.
• Use Outlook to administer and manage pool vehicle usage and other operational requirements.
• Stationery checks and orders.
• Filing both electronically and manually.
• Use communication systems to answer calls and emails, take bookings for football courses, take clear messages and deal with enquiries.
• Produce letters in line with company procedures.
• Sort and deal with mail.
• Assist the Senior Leadership Team with administration and finance duties.
• Assist the Finance Manager with purchase ledger, sales ledger, petty cash and cash flow.
• Collate all press and media related articles associated with the Community Trust.
• General housekeeping.
• Treat all colleagues as customers ensuring respectful positive outcomes across all communications.
• Perform other duties as required, which are considered relevant to the post and to the objectives of BWCT.
• This post is subject to an enhanced DBS and two satisfactory references.
For an application form and person specification please email Elaine Hallam:
Bolton Wanderers Community Trust, University of Bolton Stadium, Burnden Way, Lostock, Bolton, BL6 6JW
For an informal discussion on the role or for more information please call 01204 673790.